This will give an idea of the subjects covered in depth!
Over 400 drawings and illustrations, casual copy you'll enjoy. Plastic bound to lie FLAT on your bench.
|50 Pages: History, all-model DeWalt specs, and alignment.
|70 Pages: The right cutting tools and the only 8 ways you can saw a board.
- Vertical Crosscut
- Ripping/Vertical Rip
- Bevel Crosscut
- Bevel Miter
- Bevel Rip
- Edge Cut or Groove
- Angled Edge Cut and Raised-Panels
|20 Pages: All Dado Operations
- Shelf Cut and End Rabbet
- Angled Dado or Gain Cut
- Groove and Edge Rabbet
- V-Cut and Radius Cove
- Angled V-Cut
- Straight V-Cut or Fluting
- Edge Groove and Open Mortise
- Bevel Rabbet: Straight and Coved Raised Panel
|70 Pages: Professional Shaping/Moulding
...and that's just a very brief outline!
- Shaper Profiles at Work
- 10-Board Moulding
- Straight-Line Moulding
- Irregular Shaping
- Shaping with Rub Collars You Make
- Swan-Neck Moulding for Highboy
- Doors for Fine Furniture
- Sash for Classic Corner Cupboard
- Muntins with Stick-and-Cope
- Pinned joints
- Copying Complicated Mouldings